Live an unforgettable experience, visit one of our most beautiful beaches of Santa Marta, Bahía Concha, by a sailing tour: the Caribbean Sea as you always imagined it!
Duration: 1 day
Staring point: International Marina of Santa Marta
Starting time: 10:30 am*
*Due to the current situation, regulations and restrictions, starting time may be modified.
Price per person:
*Price does not include transportation to/from the International Marina.
We will meet at 10:30 am at the International Marina and at 11:00 am we will leave for our destination: Bahía Concha, in Tayrona Park, or another of the Tayrona bays – depends on request, sea and weather conditions among others -, where we will spend the day swimming, sunbathing on the beach, snorkeling and relaxing.
Sailing to our destination will take approximately 1 hour and 50 minutes. We will pass in front of the bays of Taganga and Granate. From there we will approach the famous Isla Aguja, the only island in Tayrona Park.
Once we pass Isla Aguja, we will enter Bahía Concha and try to anchor as close as possible to the beach.
Around 3:30 pm we will weigh anchor and start to sail back to Santa Marta, in order to get at the International Marina around 5 pm.
- Entrance fee to the International Marina
- Transportation by sailboat
- Travel insurance
- Water and food (snacks, fruits, lunch and soft drink)
- Snorkeling and paddleboard equipmen
What's Not Included
- Anything not specified
- Transportation to/from the International Marina; this is an extra service.
- Beers, extra drinks and snacks
The International Marina does not allow outside drinks.
What to bring
Cancellation Policy and Refund
Clients have the right to claim a total or partial refund of the amount he/she paid according to the following terms and conditions:
- Teyuna Tours or its provider, has failed to provide the service, as long as the reason is different from force majeure *: you will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard (non-private) tour, either the Lost City trek or another destination in Santa Marta, more than twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard tour to the Lost City within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a standard tour other than the Lost City trek within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 50% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. There will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the service.
- Presenting a positive result for the Covid-19 test, after the starting time of a service that requires a negative result, implies a charge of the 20% of the total value of the service.
The customer will not get a refund in the following cases:
- The client does not show up to start the tour (no show).
- An accident or calamity occurs and prevents the service to be provided or provided in full.
- The client resign during the service.
- Events unrelated to Teyuna Tours occur, such as cancellation or delay of flights, loss of luggage, closure of roads, airports, terminals, borders, among other external reasons that may prevent the client to be provided a certain service.
* It is intended as force majeure: meteorological phenomena, disturbances of public order, unforeseen closures of the destination or roads, among others that prevent the service to be provided, or put safety of our customers at risk.
Operation and itinerary depend on permissions granted by the Colombian Navy, or scheduled closure of Tayrona Park; if due to reasons of safety, climate or other reasons of force majeure, closures and so on, it is not allowed to reach Bahía Concha, an alternative destination will be suggested, such as Playaca and Inka Inka, or the full refund issued.
This tour involves risks; travel insurance covers accidents and injuries that may occur in the trek.
Teyuna Tours and the managers of the campsites on the Lost City trek are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
Other Tours – Lost City Trek
Lost City Trek – 5 days
This adventure is designed for people who prefer to go at a slower pace, even without having much time.
Lost City Trek – 6 days
Best option for visitors who prefer to have an exclusive experience, with more time to enjoy nature, rivers and natural pools.