Playa Cinto and Cristal
Come and enjoy Tayrona Park: Cinto, a beautiful paradise that will steal your breath away; Playa Cristal will enchant you with its crystal-clear waters and coral reefs.
Duration: 1 day
Staring point: International Marina of Santa Marta
Starting time: 8:30 am*
*Due to the current situation, regulations and restrictions, starting time may be modified.
Price per person:
*Price does not include transportation to/from the International Marina.
We start the tour from the International Marina of Santa Marta at 8:30 am and head to our first destination, Cinto, where we will spend approximately 2 and a half hours. In Cinto, we include beachside chair service and welcome fruits. After enjoying Cinto, we will go to our second destination, Playa Cristal, where we will stay until 3:30 pm. At Playa Cristal, we welcome you with a lemonade and it will be the place to have a delicious lunch with your drink. We will be at 5:00 pm at the International Marina of Santa Marta.
We have departures every day of the year, with the exception of Tayrona Park’s closure dates.
- Entrance fee to the International Marina
- Boat trip
- Beachside chairs
- Travel insurance
- Water bottle and fruit
- Snorkeling equipment, depending on availability
What's Not Included
- Anything not specified
- Transportation to/from the International Marina; this is an extra service.
- Beers, extra drinks and snacks
The International Marina does not allow outside drinks.
What to bring
Cancellation Policy and Refund
Clients have the right to claim a total or partial refund of the amount he/she paid according to the following terms and conditions:
- Teyuna Tours or its provider, has failed to provide the service, as long as the reason is different from force majeure *: you will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard (non-private) tour, either the Lost City trek or another destination in Santa Marta, more than twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard tour to the Lost City within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a standard tour other than the Lost City trek within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 50% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. There will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the service.
- Presenting a positive result for the Covid-19 test, after the starting time of a service that requires a negative result, implies a charge of the 20% of the total value of the service.
The customer will not get a refund in the following cases:
- The client does not show up to start the tour (no show).
- An accident or calamity occurs and prevents the service to be provided or provided in full.
- The client resign during the service.
- Events unrelated to Teyuna Tours occur, such as cancellation or delay of flights, loss of luggage, closure of roads, airports, terminals, borders, among other external reasons that may prevent the client to be provided a certain service.
* It is intended as force majeure: meteorological phenomena, disturbances of public order, unforeseen closures of the destination or roads, among others that prevent the service to be provided, or put safety of our customers at risk.
Operation and itinerary depend on permissions granted by the Colombian Navy, or scheduled closure of Tayrona Park; if due to reasons of safety, climate or other reasons of force majeure, closures and so on, it is not allowed to reach Bahía Concha, an alternative destination will be suggested, such as Playaca and Inka Inka, or the full refund issued.
This tour involves risks; travel insurance covers accidents and injuries that may occur in the trek.
Teyuna Tours and the managers of the campsites on the Lost City trek are not responsible for lost or damaged personal belongings.
Other Tours – Lost City Trek
Lost City Trek – 5 days
This adventure is designed for people who prefer to go at a slower pace, even without having much time.
Lost City Trek – 6 days
Best option for visitors who prefer to have an exclusive experience, with more time to enjoy nature, rivers and natural pools.