Catamaran Night Trip
Live an unforgettable experience, enjoy the wonderful coastal landscapes of Santa Marta at sunset from a catamaran!
Duration: 3 hours approximately
Staring point: North pier, Rodadero; Fridays and Saturdays
Meeting time: 6:00 PM*
*Meeting time at the pier; due to the current situation, regulations and restrictions, starting time may be modified.
Price per person:
*Price does not include transportation to/from Rodadero.
After getting on board at 6:00 pm, we will start a cocktail open bar on the catamaran; the trip will start at 6:30 pm from the North pier in Rodadero, till Santa Marta bay.
We will get to Inca Inca beach, we will get a welcome snack and start a typical party with a local live drum band, the so-called Tambora and Papayera (Tambopapayera): a night you will never forget!
Trip back to Rodadero will start at about 9:00 pm.
Trip with a panoramic view on the wonderful beaches of Santa Marta from the modern Katamaran Tayrona.
Cocktail open bar on the Catamaran.
Tambopapayera live band.
What's Not Included
- Anything not specified.
- Extra food and drinks; drinks and snacks will be available and can purchased in Inca Inca beach.
- Transportation to and from the North pier, Rodadero.
Get ready to live a unique experience!
What to bring
We recommend bringing your camera, white clothes, cash for extra drinks and food.
Cancellation Policy and Refund
Clients have the right to claim a total or partial refund of the amount he/she paid according to the following terms and conditions:
- Teyuna Tours or its provider, has failed to provide the service, as long as the reason is different from force majeure *: you will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard (non-private) tour, either the Lost City trek or another destination in Santa Marta, more than twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, more than forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. You will have a refund of the total amount paid for the service.
- Cancellation of a standard tour to the Lost City within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a standard tour other than the Lost City trek within twelve (12) hours prior to the departure of the tour: there will be a charge of the 50% of the total value of the tour.
- Cancellation of a private tour, or transfer service, within forty-eight (48) hours prior to the starting time of the service. There will be a charge of the 10% of the total value of the service.
- Presenting a positive result for the Covid-19 test, after the starting time of a service that requires a negative result, implies a charge of the 20% of the total value of the service.
The customer will not get a refund in the following cases:
- The client does not show up to start the tour (no show).
- An accident or calamity occurs and prevents the service to be provided or provided in full.
- The client resign during the service.
- Events unrelated to Teyuna Tours occur, such as cancellation or delay of flights, loss of luggage, closure of roads, airports, terminals, borders, among other external reasons that may prevent the client to be provided a certain service.
* It is intended as force majeure: meteorological phenomena, disturbances of public order, unforeseen closures of the destination or roads, among others that prevent the service to be provided, or put safety of our customers at risk.
This tour involves risks; travel insurance covers accidents and injuries that may occur in the trek.
Visitors are responsible for their own belongings; Teyuna Tours and its providers are not responsible for lost or damaged objects.
Other Tours – Lost City Trek
Lost City Trek – 5 days
This adventure is designed for people who prefer to go at a slower pace, even without having much time.
Lost City Trek – 6 days
Best option for visitors who prefer to have an exclusive experience, with more time to enjoy nature, rivers and natural pools.